Environmental Actions (#117.3) + Book Today!

PDF
PUZ
Solution
Order the book now!

plastic-bottle-waste

Hey everyone, and welcome to Week 117.3!

Finally, today is the day the book goes on sale! I hope you’ve pre-ordered your copy of “75 Easy-to-Read Crossword Puzzles: Medium-Level Puzzles to Challenge Your Brain” so that you can solve some puzzles cozied up with hot cocoa and your finest pen.

Today’s puzzle is also from the new book, which now means I have shared with you 4% of the book. But the other 96% is fantastic! Get this book for everyone you’ve ever interacted with regarding Girl Scout Cookies.

I hope to have some new puzzles of various sizes on this site very soon! Thank you everyone. And be sure to leave a good review. Show that Bezos crowd what is up.

Enjoy the puzzle!

Chris

Advertisements

Vowel Heavy (#117.2) + Book Info!

PDF
PUZ
Solution
Amazon Pre-Order Available Now!

noise-ocean

Hey everyone, and welcome to Week 117.2!

Fun to publish on a Sunday, isn’t it? The future bestselling crossword book “75 Easy-to-Read Crossword Puzzles: Medium-Level Puzzles to Challenge Your Brain” is coming out this Tuesday! I am very proud of the puzzles in this book, and I hope you and everyone in your phone’s contact list will enjoy.

Don’t believe me? Here are some of the reviews that have already come out!

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 3.19.00 PM

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 3.19.09 PM

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 3.19.13 PM

Needless to say, when the book comes out, please feel free to leave a review, and feel free to describe the ways that crosswords and other activities sharpen your brain. Your countless wasted hours will be thanked!

And in other crossword news, Queer Qrosswords has published their second set of crosswords! Please donate to your favorite charity supporting LGBTQ+ causes, and solve some great puzzles by great people!

New puzzle on Tuesday, the day the book goes out! Have a great weekend!

Best,

Chris

Fruit Cocktail (#117.1) + Book Announcement!

PDF
PUZ
Solution
Amazon Pre-Order Available Now!

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 11.21.30 PM

Hey everyone, and welcome to Week 117.1!

Been a while, but things have been busy. Turns out, I’ve been working on a book! I am very excited and proud to announce that the book “75 Easy-to-Read Crossword Puzzles: Medium-Level Puzzles to Challenge Your Brain” is being released this next Tuesday!

BookCover

I am very excited to bring you 75 13×13 crosswords never before seen, and I certainly hope you enjoy them. If you’ve been with me for the last five years, I know you’ll enjoy the puzzles in this book. It’s the usual brand of nonsense. I can also say that it’s a very great book to give to someone who is just starting out in puzzles. I wrote the puzzles with the goal in mind that puzzles can be ultra fun, and there’s lots of good things in these puzzles.

I plan to have a book giveaway on this site very soon, but for now, I want to hype up the release of the book with a few free samples! I plan to post three puzzles that’ll be in the book: one today, one Sunday at noon, and one on Tuesday.

Today’s puzzle is “Fruit Cocktail”, and I hope it reminds you of the good old days, when we were making puzzles together, exploring Italy, watching gifs, and watching Back to the Future. What a time it was.

Link to the book at the beginning. Enjoy the puzzle! Pre-order your copy today, and for sure give me a good review on Amazon!

Chris